Nissan Titan Forum banner

Anyone know anyhing about the roughcountry 6 inch suspension lift?

7K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  GregK 
#1 ·
lookin to do a 6 inch rough country suspension lift and 35s in my 2010 kc titan.Looking to get some info/ opinions on this kit or any others that are resonably priced. If i do the 6 inch and 35s do i need to do gears as well?Any info would be great and if anyone has this kit with pics that would be great too thanks!

#2 ·
It is a good lift kit. If you search the suspension forum you will find all the answers you are looking for. I just installed this lift and with 35's you will be ok with stock gearing. I would only recommend re-gearing if you go more lift to fit 37's

#3 ·
04redyfz450, what was your before and after measurments?? Also how big is the block in the rear??

#4 ·
I didn't measure it before and after...I am still running 285/70/17 bfg km2 tires. the block in the back is 5". I plan on swapping it out for some C-30 deavers and a 2" block. Truck rides just like stock. I also had traction bars installed and plan on doing tire upgrade and Radflow shocks next.

#5 ·
Great sturdy kit, meets every expectation and more for me.

#6 ·
Has anyone upgraded to extended coilovers rather than using the spacers that come with the rough country kit? Is this possible with this kit?
Anyone who has the rough country lift, did u install it yourself? If so how hard was it?

#7 ·
Installed myself...no power tools. Took me about three full days because I kept running into snags. Installing yourself is possible IF you have a pretty good understanding of the truck. Having a friend would help a lot.

#8 ·
okay if i order this kit i have a 1.5 inch lift on it right now do i have to get a whole new drivetrain or something some people has told me i would have to buy all this new stuff for the guts of my truck if i get this 6 inch lift kit is it just a block you stick in your suspension

#9 ·
You would have to remove the existing kit, once you do that it's all good to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.