Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im wanting to put another stock sub under pass side seat. Anyone kno if or how u could do it? I thought if it has the amo in the sub box which idk if it does I could just splice in with the other. Anyone kno?

·
Premium Member
15,662 Posts
1 i dont think the stock box will fit under the pass side. 2 the amp probably wont handle two subs.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have read somewhere that you can replace the driver itself and notice a big improvement.

·
Registered
855 Posts
one guy added a second stock sub under his passenger seat, he just tapped into the wires from the first sub and added a bigger amp. but dont ask me what wires or how big of amp he put i just know it has been done!

Reactions: jchaffintitan

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats what im wanting to do right there. It looks like itll fit under the seat.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I've got 2 stock subs in my truck, one in the factory location under the front seat and one behind the passenger rear bench. I deleted the factory R/F amp under the dash and ran new wires to an "aftermarket" R/F amp I have mounted behind the back seat. With the new amp pushing those stock subs it makes a considerable difference!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got 2 stock subs in my truck, one in the factory location under the front seat and one behind the passenger rear bench. I deleted the factory R/F amp under the dash and ran new wires to an "aftermarket" R/F amp I have mounted behind the back seat. With the new amp pushing those stock subs it makes a considerable difference!
Awesome man thanks. what kind of amp did u use and what watts?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts