Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not prewired for foglights on me se titan so I bought some from an autozone and to fit the foglights I had to dremmil out the plastic peice to fit the light but not one doesnt work because they were crap and dont last long. Wondering if anyone knows a site I could get the factory cover that sticks in the foglight hole? Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got an 06 SE CC 4X4 and had the factory fogs put in. I have two of the inserts, brand new never seen a mile. Not sure what to ask but if you want to work something out PM me.

:cheers:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
norstartitan said:
I got an 06 SE CC 4X4 and had the factory fogs put in. I have two of the inserts, brand new never seen a mile. Not sure what to ask but if you want to work something out PM me.

:cheers:
What I would like the most is the factory fogs put in. Were you already pre wired for them or you had to get that done to?

·
Registered
737 Posts
if i remember previous discussions correctly, only xe kc didn't have it. i have an 04 se cc and it was prewired. buy the oem fogs and wire it yourself or have a stereo shop do it.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess ill have to check again but the last time I looked It didnt have any other wired anywheres near wheres near where the foglights go. No wheres around up underneath had wires

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I bought it used. Its a 04 se crewcab. Thats what it says on my insurance cards even. Im not sure what it is even but thats what it says on my cards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts