Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 titan s 4x4
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone could point me to a picture or thread with a titan s lifted that would be great as I'm trying to get what it would look like. Most lifted trucks end up being pro 4x's and SV's or XD's. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,424 Posts
its because they look the same, except you have a black grill and steel wheels. there is no actual difference in the body parts. your truck will look just like the other ones once lifted. non-titan people won't know its an s and if they do, who cares. i think my next one might be an s and i have an sv now but i don't use any of the extra junk

·
Registered
2021 titan s 4x4
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its because they look the same, except you have a black grill and steel wheels. there is no actual difference in the body parts. your truck will look just like the other ones once lifted. non-titan people won't know its an s and if they do, who cares. i think my next one might be an s and i have an sv now but i don't use any of the extra junk
That's exactly why I got the S. More crap to break and I don't use half the fancy stuff on new cars anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts