Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
There's lots of us with 17's and 35's. Here's mine with 17" Chambers and BFG T/A KO 315/70 17 with a PC lift.

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome look fellas!

DJ - I see your tires are 34.4" to my stock 32.6" LE 18's. How is your turning, being they are just a little wider then my stockers are? I have a PRG mini lift in the Armada, and looking at KMC 17" Assults with a 0 offset.. would these be alright?

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Chris03hd said:
Awesome look fellas!

DJ - I see your tires are 34.4" to my stock 32.6" LE 18's. How is your turning, being they are just a little wider then my stockers are? I have a PRG mini lift in the Armada, and looking at KMC 17" Assults with a 0 offset.. would these be alright?
As mentioned in another thread, the Assaults have been discontinued. Heres my truck with 17" mojave's and 315/70R17's

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
What are your lifts? 4" or 6"?

·
Registered
908 Posts
17" is the only way to go. We are 4x4ers not rappers. More meat less rim = good! :signed:

Still got the mudguards on mine =) 315/70/17

·
Premium Member
92,271 Posts
PRG Greg, that's not fair! You must have some kind of inside connection! How'd you get your truck looking so good?:lol:

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
35x12.50-17 ProComp MudTerrains

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Chris93Si said:
My truck w/ 17" ARE Dominators and 35" Deans...

I love the Canteen Green with the Black Wheels. Sweet PICKUP!!!!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
54warrior said:
I love the Canteen Green with the Black Wheels. Sweet PICKUP!!!!
couldn't agree more!!! chris you [email protected]!!! truck looks good man! i always look back and say [email protected], i knew i should've gotten canteen!!!!!

also in regards to Greg's pic, the pic looks good but doesn't do it justice for how it looks in person! if you could see it in person you'd say, my god, this thing is a beast!!!!! his suspension rides like a hovercraft through the offroad slop, makes me want to take a 2nd mortgage out and go balls out. :lol:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Here you go......17" wheels with 315/70r17 (34.6")

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts