Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

? how you think it would look on a white truck with chrome theme like mine?

Or ya could post some other wheels you think would look good on my truck, i want size 18 so i can use my Hankook tires im using now. My wife said i can go ahead and get some new wheels. trying to keep it around $750 or less.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i Like em'

·
Registered
168 Posts
I like them.. but I am baised when it comes to black/chrome/polished wheels. With all that chrome on your truck you may consider a wheel with more chrome on it.. could end up looking like a cadillac.

·
Super Moderator
162,653 Posts
Not bad, but they're still rockstars ;)
Exactly. If they'd put a little less emphasis on that gaudy star in the middle, and give more attention to the actual wheel... :dunno:

Reactions: ten~39

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey Jessestylex,
I'm selling my ProComps in the BUY/SELL threads for $500 OBO if you're interested. Here's some pics...

PM or e-mail me if you're interested.

Thanks,
William

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
I like them, I just wish everyone didn't have them. I literally see at least 2 different trucks everyday that have rockstars.

Exactly. If they'd put a little less emphasis on that gaudy star in the middle, and give more attention to the actual wheel... :dunno:
The star is the best part IMO.

·
Registered
324 Posts
If you get 'em, get 'em in 20" and not 18". The proportions change on the spokes and they don't look good. The slant back in the spokes happens almost at the edge of the center star hub and looks retarded. They don't go slant back from further out like they do on the 20"ers......

Reactions: bills1974

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
i looked at these, there were also some fuel (or somehing like that) that les schwab has. they were all black with a little bit of chrome that could be swapped for black which is what i would do. I dont want chrome.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I like the machined look, definitely a smoother rugged appearance, and if you ever get tired of the look or they get scratched, you can get them PC'd, rattle can painted, or even bedlinered black! As for wheel size, I agree that these don't have a good appearance unless they are 20's or larger... I saw some in town that were 18's and they didn't have "the look"...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Not bad but 20" is only size Rockstars I like

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
I like them, but I'm biased :lol:

If you get 'em, get 'em in 20" and not 18". The proportions change on the spokes and they don't look good. The slant back in the spokes happens almost at the edge of the center star hub and looks retarded. They don't go slant back from further out like they do on the 20"ers......
Agreed, don't even waste your money on 18's, they look terrible, the spokes are too short and the center cap takes up most of the rim. IMO, the spokes are the best part about the Rockstars.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle

Yeah I like them too....., I got 18's and I think they look good. I put them next to 20's and did not notice that big of a difference.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
View attachment 115559

Yeah I like them too....., I got 18's and I think they look good. I put them next to 20's and did not notice that big of a difference.
They look good on yours, with stock sized tires... but it all looks completely different when running 33's, 35's, and especially 37's and 40's...

·
Registered
315 Posts
I like em! Alot of people have them because they look good! LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts