Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Of course you are, they literally just hit the showroom floors a few week ago.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Got mine done at a local performance exhaust outlet - they do great work - replaced oem muffler with a Magnaflow muffler (dual in; dual out) with side exits

Attachments

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Got mine done at a local performance exhaust outlet - they do great work - replaced oem muffler with a Magnaflow muffler (dual in; dual out) with side exits
one sits lower then the other....ive yet to see someone do a setup like that where they are even. Definitely not a fan.

Check out Burman industries. I think his name is Jason b on here. I thought I saw he was selling Gibson exhaust for it.
He's selling a glorified tailpipe for the diesel. pointless. until you do a delete kit any exhaust system won't do the truck any good.

·
Registered
919 Posts
one sits lower then the other....ive yet to see someone do a setup like that where they are even. Definitely not a fan.

He's selling a glorified tailpipe for the diesel. pointless. until you do a delete kit any exhaust system won't do the truck any good.
Are you perpetually a ****? The question was asked we tried to help. A simple "thanks that won't work for me would be fine".

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
When Cajun can get my hands on a 2nd generation there will be a 2nd generation Cajun catback. Not many running around the roads of north Louisiana.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
When Cajun can get my hands on a 2nd generation there will be a 2nd generation Cajun catback. Not many running around the roads of north Louisiana.
Go buy one ...:)

Reactions: nightowl

·
Registered
128 Posts
I recently got a Magnaflow slapped on, Dual in single out. Visit your local exhaust shop unless you are looking for something cat back bolt on....

·
Premium Member
20,943 Posts
I saw one in Houston last weekend. That's close, right? :D

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Are you perpetually a ****? The question was asked we tried to help. A simple "thanks that won't work for me would be fine".
yea usually. Don't get so mad about a forum.

You guys with the gen 2 half tons, someone should try a gen 1 catback. For the most part the truck is the same as the gen 1. MAYBE all the hangers are in the same spot.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
yea usually. Don't get so mad about a forum.

You guys with the gen 2 half tons, someone should try a gen 1 catback. For the most part the truck is the same as the gen 1. MAYBE all the hangers are in the same spot.
Do you have to try to be so helpful all the time? WTH?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looking at everything's first gen exhaust should match up... it all looks the same.

·
Registered
58 Posts
JBA is within a week of finishing their R&D on full pieces for Gen 2 Titan's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 45 Posts