Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ProComp stage 1 6" lift (1449.00) and the CST Titan Sway Bar end links to go with it(89.00) New NEVER installed I will let all go for $1200.00 Local pick up or arranged delivery in NC only. I am in New Bern.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I definately don't need 6". I had a girl tell me she could take 12", but I told her I wasn't cutting an inch off for ANYONE!!!! :eyebrow:

·
Registered
213 Posts
i think so, maybe a little....but really its just bad timing for me...I want it, but cant do it before the holidays unless my 3 boys ask Santa to get there daddys truck lifted..LOL

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
i think so, maybe a little....but really its just bad timing for me...I want it, but cant do it before the holidays unless my 3 boys ask Santa to get there daddys truck lifted..LOL
I dont think he's asking too much. $1200 for the kit and end links together..
Its just timing with the holidays and what not. Folks are thinking of the holidays.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Will you sell an ship just the endkinks?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
if you still have this friday the 18th, I would like to be first in line lol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New Price $1100.00(if I meet you somewhere) $1000.00 if picked up at my door. If you can beat that go ahead.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WOW I can't believe this kit is still up for grabbs thought it would have sold quick. Oh well last try then I'll just have to install it.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
unless you are willing to hold till next friday ? if not cool beans just keep me posted

1 - 20 of 30 Posts