Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have any tow-hooks or anything in these spots. Just curious if anyone's put any lights in there. Was thinking that in addition to the white fog lights in their normal place, this might be a good spot for some yellow fog lights (or something).

(sorry for the child-like yellow arrows... LOL... i'm not on my computer to access to decent photo editing software is rather limited. hehehehe)

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
I never thought of it. I would probably add the tow hooks or shackles there and put additional lights in the lower grill. The way I use mu truck you never know when you may need the hooks. If you are sure you would never use the hooks then it doesn't look like a bad place to mount some lights.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
For me losing the hooks is a deal breaker...

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
I had to sacrifice my hooks for the bullbar....

Hopefully i won`t need them....I haven`t needed them in over three years...

·
Super Moderator
162,273 Posts
I'm with some of the others on this one. Why not mount them in the lower grill. Plenty of room there, and it looks sharp. Hella Black Magics look great in the lower grill. :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
are the hooks supposed to be standard on all models? maybe it's just a 4x4 thing?

i don't have anything there. no hooks, no nothing. i'm running a 04 2x4 XE KC. unless someone removed the hooks prior to my purchase, i'm assuming the truck didn't come with them.

i just thought that the holes looked perfect for some square foglamps (or something). it was more out of curiosity... i'm not actually looking to do anything with respect to foglamps anytime soon... have a few other towing mods i wanna take care of first. lol.

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
I saw an 08 in town with lights in that spot. He had some rectangular lights that's about the same size as the hole. Look good IMO.

SirKeats said:
are the hooks supposed to be standard on all models? maybe it's just a 4x4 thing?
Hooks standard on 4x4, on 4x2 if you have the Trac Package you get the hooks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts