Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my friends has a z. Stock besides the the nice aftermarket 18"rims and a new nismo intake he just put. Very clean car.I want to race him to just to see how much faster his car his than my truck. I know ill lose but just wondering how bad lol. Look at my sig to see what I have done and est how bad you guys think hell beat me?lol

·
Registered
282 Posts
from what I have read on here you will eat him up. Blew my mind when I read it...always thought the Z was faster. The thread stated the Z is only faster in the canyons (twisty roads). Search it out and it should come up

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
He WILL smoke you as long as he knows how to drive it. The Z is a very finnicky car and it definately has its quirks. A talented driver in a Z can destroy an inexperienced driver in even a porsche.

The only advice I can give you is to put your stock rims back on. The extra rotational mass of your 20's are going to kill you.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
You will get demolished racing a 350z. I don't care what others have said here.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah he knows how to drive it pretty well. Just curious how bad it would pull me lol

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
also i dont have the truetrax thing lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
One of my buddies has a 350Z vert. and it pulls me pretty hard. Then again we've only played around, never an actual heads up.

·
Registered
290 Posts
It weighs a lot less and thats your downfall, I have taken every Z I have raced then again I am supercharged.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
From what I have seen at my track I am a match for a Z now, Stock Z and just a match, not a sure winner in the 1/4. The ones I have seen are running 14.40's this time of year at my track.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I raced one and lost. by about 3 cars.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
wesgray said:
I raced one and lost. by about 3 cars.
You just need some cams.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Papa_D said:
From what I have seen at my track I am a match for a Z now, Stock Z and just a match, not a sure winner in the 1/4. The ones I have seen are running 14.40's this time of year at my track.
My Z is mildly modified and I ran consistent 13.8's and 13.9's @ California speedway. I just couldn't find traction!:crying:

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Flippin Pips said:
It weighs a lot less and thats your downfall, I have taken every Z I have raced then again I am supercharged.
I got an idea, next "run what you brung" day at California speedway, we should put this baby to rest and run a "grudge match". Your SC vs. my N/A. Just a thought:cheers:

·
Registered
365 Posts
the ones around here run hi 13's and see nothing but tail gate and smoke

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
I have raced one, but was already rolling.......

I stayed right with him, and actually was pulling a tad bit, but had to back off.........the wife chimed in!!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
365 Posts
bbomar said:
I have raced one, but was already rolling.......

I stayed right with him, and actually was pulling a tad bit, but had to back off.........the wife chimed in!!!! :rofl:
no excuse:)

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
bgbdwlf2500 said:
no excuse:)
When she's screaming in my right ear &^)*%*^(^*)&%%)(*&^^%$#!!!
:rofl:

·
Registered
365 Posts
bbomar said:
When she's screaming in my right ear &^)*%*^(^*)&%%)(*&^^%$#!!!
:rofl:
i raced a turbo'd civic on the interstate the other day, my fiancee was sleeping in the back until i got on it and she saw why, all i heard was lol lol lol :)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts