Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so I think I want to do a set of duallys in the stock fog location. Has anyone done this yet? Can someone point me in the right direction for a mounting bracket for them?

Pictures would help! TIA!

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
yes...look up a thread by Mike A

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I was told they just bolt right in, even has a hole to bolt them into, but ive never done it myself.

Reactions: napz04SE

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
i have the street legal rigid fog lights. also have some round filler pieces to finish it all off. looks like a flush mount for the fogs.

the rigid fogs throw the light like a mofo, its awesome.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. Should have searched before posting. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
no worries! did ya find the thread??

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
They bolt right up. You just need a fender washer from HomeDepot or the like.

i have the street legal rigid fog lights. also have some round filler pieces to finish it all off. looks like a flush mount for the fogs.

the rigid fogs throw the light like a mofo, its awesome.
What model Rigid's do you have that are street legal? Also, I too am curious about the round filler - did you make them, or buy them?

I think this will keep the jiggle out of the light since it's mounted at the very back and does move a little over bumps.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Where did you get the round filler pieces?
Thank you
They bolt right up. You just need a fender washer from HomeDepot or the like.

What model Rigid's do you have that are street legal? Also, I too am curious about the round filler - did you make them, or buy them?

I think this will keep the jiggle out of the light since it's mounted at the very back and does move a little over bumps.
forum member had them made. its just a piece of metal with a square hole, and two small holes for the allen bolts to run through into the cube. could easily be made at home, hole saw to get the circle, and whatever you wanna use to make the square hole for the light.

they still wiggle a little though.

they are DOT SAE | Rigid Industries LED Lighting these ones.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Rigids FTW!!!

I've started with the FLOODS and upgraded to the DOTs, The DOT's are on point! Cut off lines are GREAT. Watch the videos here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gb6ojuOcLM

Spot vs Flood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IgIgi2be2o

Contact us for special Pricing PM me or [email protected]

Pricing on RIGID Lights is TOTALLY worth every penny. Any "CUBE" light will be bright. It's how the light is projected and focused.
yup. its crazy how awesome the cutoff line is on these DOT's. between them and my projectors its like TRON with all these lines.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts