Nissan Titan Forum banner

anyone runnin 37's on a 6 inch lift??

11K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  highroller07 
#1 ·
just wanted to know what size tires everyone was running. i have an 07 cc 4x4 with the 6" and am currently running 35x12.50x18's but they look to small for he truck. help me out!!

#2 ·
I got the same problem with my tires. The biggest issue i think would happen if the switch was made to 37's is they would rub pretty bad on the bumper and fender. Most people don't believe me when i say what size tires i have cause the truck makes them look soooo small.

#3 ·
Glass................................:teethmast

#5 ·
i think im gonna try my freinds 37s on 20 when i lift mine pro4x 6 inches i hope they clear"idhitit2:

#6 ·
nope u gotta cut ALOT, stack a leveling kit on top of your 6" lift which is fine and still cut some or body lift! Or...run fiberglass fenders! A 6" lift rubs some on 35s on the inner fenders so 37s would def hit!

#8 ·
yep - I got 37's with just a 6 inch lift - never even did the pinch weld mod - less than an inch of pre-load on my SAW'S. I have several posts with pics. They do rub a little - it amounts to a quarter size spot on the inner plastic fender and does not inhibit travel. no rubbing on the front bumper (when I had one)
EDIT: still have stock UCA's as well

#9 ·
Nice! It'd be cool to rock 37's w/o the PWM and/or trimming. I need SAWs first tho.

#10 ·
well see mines not a true suspension lift. im rockin the rough country 3" level with a 3" body lift and a 2" rear block. i cant find someone with 37x18's to try em so i figured id ask. i might just go with the interco 35x14.50x18's and just be happy with my tiny tires:crying:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.