Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running 305/65r18 tires? approx 34" if so did you have to have mini lift? pics please?

·
Super Moderator
159,972 Posts
I'd say you would at least need the level kit. You might not need to lift the back like with the mini lift, but the front spacers would seem necessary in that case.

·
Registered
366 Posts
This is all I have at the moment, I can get some more in the morning. They only rubber till I got home, but I did the pinch weld mod and that solved the problem, but then I ended up getting a leveling kit installed on the following weekend.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TitanTeamRoper said:
This is all I have at the moment, I can get some more in the morning. They only rubber till I got home, but I did the pinch weld mod and that solved the problem, but then I ended up getting a leveling kit installed on the following weekend.

more pics and airbag pics also. i tow a 7000#lb camper

·
Registered
366 Posts
rsw007 said:
more pics and airbag pics also. i tow a 7000#lb camper
I'll get them up this afternoon, I thought my camera was in my desk at work but it must be somewhere at home because it wasn't here when I got in this morning.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Took longer than I thought, but here are the pictures they are all mixed together. if you need any more specific angles just let me know, while i'm still at work

Right air bag 10psi

10 PSI in Airbags

100 PSI in airbags

Right airbag 100PSI

Left airbag 100PSI

side view

Compressor under rear seat

wheel view

truck side view

Compressor

gauge in center console

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so the airbags raise it about 1.5 inch? how much did the air bags help with tow sway? and with the level kit can you still run the mud flaps?

do you have a front and back pic? i love the way it sits.

·
Registered
366 Posts
rsw007 said:
so the airbags raise it about 1.5 inch? how much did the air bags help with tow sway? and with the level kit can you still run the mud flaps?

do you have a front and back pic? i love the way it sits.
The airbags give me about 2 1/4" of lift, they helped with the heavy tongue weight of my trailer and they also help with the sway but my trailer is only about 20’ so sway is only minimal.

I took my mud flaps off before I even got the tire, but they would not stay tight and were rubbing the paint off. The back ones would fit but the fronts wouldn't unless you did some trimming to the mud flap

·
Registered
36 Posts
Would those tire's fit on a stock 2WD Titan w/ no lift at all ? If not, what about just a leveling kit, will it rub ?
Thank you

very nice truck by the way !

·
Registered
260 Posts
It will fit a stock 2wd with the pinch mod and no lift/level kit and if you have the level/minilift you don't have to do anything at all. I have those on stock rims and the mini lift and it looks awesome!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hookm36 said:
Would those tire's fit on a stock 2WD Titan w/ no lift at all ? If not, what about just a leveling kit, will it rub ?
Thank you

very nice truck by the way !
Thanks, you will get rubbing, but like scrubbyoy said all you need to do is the pinch weld mod and heat the fender liner and problem solved

Here’s a picture where they rubbed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts