Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love how these wheels look in chrome with a negative offset. (The ford below) Seems like the only trucks i see are fords or dodges. Just wondering if anyone here is running them on their titan. I would like to run a 325/50/22 and a 22x12 with a -44 offset. Wondering how high i need to be for these to clear and how far they will stick out. The calculator i found says 3"s. I found a few pics. Does anyone know who owns these? thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
777 Posts
I would say a 6" lift and some trimming would clear them and about 3" would be pretty accurate. I have a 325 and a -12mm and mine stick out about 2", so I would say a 12" wide -44 offset would stick out 3-4".

Reactions: tanman551

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I had these with a "mini" lift. 2 inch spacers and rancho quick lift struts... 22x11 -44.. it rubbed a good bit enough to chomp my tires up but with enough trimming if fit, after the 6 inch lift it clears perfect and now I have 37x13.50r22 and it still is far from rubbing...

honestly If I could do it all over again I would not go with such a wide rim with a low offset, it really puts a terrible strain on the truck and my trucks front end has been falling apart ever since...remember we have tiny hub bearings and all the neg offset adds a lot of stress and leverage to those hubs which are about 150 each online...

Also Id say mine stick out 3 to 4 inches easy...and again, its a 22x11 not 12...

Attachments

Reactions: tanman551

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ThNks killZ, ya I love the look but def gonna be a big PIA. Don't think I could stand them sticking out that far. My other truck had some wheels that stuck out and it was a ***** to keep clean. back to the drawing board. Lol

·
Registered
469 Posts
Do they make that wheel in a 10" wide -12mm offset or a little less? I would go that route if i were you. I am running 20x9 with a -12mm offset and my tires seem to stick out right to the edge of my flares if that helps.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I love how these wheels look in chrome with a negative offset. (The ford below) Seems like the only trucks i see are fords or dodges. Just wondering if anyone here is running them on their titan. I would like to run a 325/50/22 and a 22x12 with a -44 offset. Wondering how high i need to be for these to clear and how far they will stick out. The calculator i found says 3"s. I found a few pics. Does anyone know who owns these? thanks
9"s of lift or some glass.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
the kmc monster comes in 22x9.5 pos 18 offset, it sits flush against stock fenders with a 305 45 22 tire... I had those too and it was a perfect setup till I got rid of it.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
heres the pics you asked for.

first pics is with 325 50 22 toyo a/t the rest are with 37 13.50 22 toyo m/t

Attachments

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
heres a few more

first 4 pics are with the 325 50s again, and the last is the 37 m/t

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
killz, your pm box is full so im posting here. LOL

I have about and 8" lift right now. Was hoping maybe if i added another 2"s i could fit the 37s or maybe even just run rockstars in 22x12 with the 325/50/22 trail grapplers. Maybe just go with the rockstars in a 20" and take that damn big *** center cap off.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I have 9" of lift and am running 35s right now, until i get my 37s, with the rockstars. I love them.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya, i love the rockstars but i wish they made a 22x12 in a -25 offset. Was looking at the ballistic hyjak and finally found some pics but not sure if i like em as much as the rockstars. They still have a deeper look than the rockstars in a +15 offset.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Found some pics of my wheels, before and after I modded them. Hope they help with what your looking for :)

Reactions: EDDIE FONZARELI

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
looks sik Kenda but those are 20x10's with -24 offset. 20x12's will have strechted those tires out a little more.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
O I guess I just read 20s lol o well there's 20x10s for ya haha thanx Eddie:)

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kenda, thanks for the pics. Truck looks bad***! From side view it looks like 37s would fit fine. What fender height are you at with the 35s?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Eddie, what is your sig set up? 20x12 with -44 and 37s? What fender height are you at with the 37s? Was gonna add another 2" to mine would take me to 47 with the 33s and 49" with 37s. correct?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts