Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,664 Posts
i call bs. all the tuners on the market boast better throttle response. for $329 it better do a ton more then what they claim.

It looks like all it does is change the signal from the thottle pedal to the ECM. It may create the illusion of more power, but isnt going to give you more HP.

·
Registered
208 Posts
It looks like all it does is change the signal from the thottle pedal to the ECM. It may create the illusion of more power, but isnt going to give you more HP.
Yep, that's all it does. It tells the computer that you're pressing the go pedal more than you actually are. It gives you the illusion that you have more power at part throttle. Some people like that feeling and some don't.

·
Premium Member
15,664 Posts
The website shows dyno graphs that claim more power. seems fishy to me.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
:eek::eek: $329 :eek: :eek: [email protected]#$%^&*

$500 for Uprev

Osiris Standard includes Cipher and utilizes the Cipher cable to reflash and communicate with the vehicle through the OBDII Diag Port. Osiris Standard also includes Map Switching allowing you to use different tunes for different situations and 3 eTune updates you can use at any time.
Osiris Standard is a licensed based system meaning your license will be transferred to the first ECU that is flashed. This vehicle can then be flashed as many times as the user wants, but the flash will not work on any different vehicles. One additional license can be purchased at a discount for enthusiasts that may have more than one vehicle, contact us for details.
Parameters that we will tune include:

• Up to 5 Maps on cruise control equipped vehicles
  • Idle RPM
  • Speed Limiter
  • Electronic Throttle Control to achieve Wide Open Throttle at all speeds.
  • Rev Limiter
  • DTC disable
  • AFR Targets
  • Fuel Compensation
  • Ignition Timing Advance
  • Cam Phasing for equipped vehicles.

Decisions, decisions, decisons . . . . .

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Looks like the "Edge" performance chips from the early 2000's... For that amount, you can get the BDGT and set your throttle sensitivity to extreme, and still get the better tune map than OEM... but if someone has the spare chunk of cash to try it, get it and post the real results afterwards... I still have a VK Pro2 holding close the lid of my CAI box in my garage if anyone wants to try that, from when it came out during the GB offer... :rofl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts