Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for anyone who would be interested in getting together at Robert Moses (great ocean front beach spot), on the south shore of Long Island, sometime in August. NO particulars yet (other than probably at Parking Field 5 next to the lighthouse), but just trying to see what kind of turnout we would get before setting anything up. I've been in contact with a few guys on CT who would be in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'll drive up if there going to be some hookers and strippers invited.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Depending on the date I would be up for it. I am in Pa right now but I always look for a reason to return to the old stopping grounds.

·
Registered
940 Posts
lets See Girlfriends 30 Th Birthday Or My First Titan Meet?..might Be Able To Make It, The Following Weekend Would Be Better For Me....

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
BIGSTUFF said:
lets See Girlfriends 30 Th Birthday Or My First Titan Meet?..might Be Able To Make It, The Following Weekend Would Be Better For Me....
30th birthday she will have plenty more bring her along hehe.

·
Registered
940 Posts
[/lol will see what happens , i hope to make it the pic s from the jersey meet looked good so it would be cool to see som local titans around ,, ill just tell her her gift is at the beach and we gotta go get it lol:hat: ]

·
Registered
69 Posts
linycctitan said:
Looking for anyone who would be interested in getting together at Robert Moses (great ocean front beach spot), on the south shore of Long Island, sometime in August. NO particulars yet (other than probably at Parking Field 5 next to the lighthouse), but just trying to see what kind of turnout we would get before setting anything up. I've been in contact with a few guys on CT who would be in.
To far for me.....Buffalo area here. :crying:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
ok guys this is tommorrow robert moses park at the beach field 2 bunch of people from the frontier site going to be there early so should be fun day at the beach.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts