Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
If you want loud. James has an Orion HCCA 10" for sale.
This sub is a beast. its huge . ill take some pics this week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Old school HCCA 10?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
bighitter said:
Heh and I am going with 2 subs. 2 Sundown SD-1 10s and I am not doing an amp rack either....
Since you are in King Cab it is imperative you build the box as big as possible. 0.7-0.8 cuft is the sweet spot for the SD-1 10's. 100.2 is a perfect match.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Man sometimes you and james sound too much alike, well that is exactly what we are doing, I think he said it would be right at .7-.75 per driver.

James should take my amp and sell it as a combo on that HCCA H2 10". Would make for a killer little setup. Should be DVC and can handle about 800watts if it is from the same generation as my HCCA.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
bighitter said:
Man sometimes you and james sound too much alike, well that is exactly what we are doing, I think he said it would be right at .7-.75 per driver.

James should take my amp and sell it as a combo on that HCCA H2 10". Would make for a killer little setup. Should be DVC and can handle about 800watts if it is from the same generation as my HCCA.
Great minds think alike...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I know, I actually like that about them!

So james want an HCCA to go with your HCCA?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
And the SD-1's are sleepers...
Too bad Jacob is going to discontinue them....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Yeah but he will be coming out with v2's in the future....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Got any pics of the amp. I only buy if it is in MINT condition. NO SUBSTITUTES.
You better hope its not or you will have to send it to me for storage!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
It's not mint, it is in good shape but definitely not mint.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Got any pics of the amp. I only buy if it is in MINT condition. NO SUBSTITUTES.
Just buy the damn amp . you know you want it.It will be a perfect addition to the amp smithsonian you have going on. We honetly should start a car audio museum
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
tech12volt said:
Just buy the damn amp . you know you want it.It will be a perfect addition to the amp smithsonian you have going on. We honetly should start a car audio museum

I only have 9 amps. I know fellers with 50-60 in their collection.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,015 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
I only have 9 amps. I know fellers with 50-60 in their collection.
yeah dude 9 amps . that like the guy at rehab saying he only snorts 2 lines a day . He has friends that smoke a whole 8 ball.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Alright brb!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,981 Posts
tech12volt said:
yeah dude 9 amps . that like the guy at rehab saying he only snorts 2 lines a day . He has friends that smoke a whole 8 ball.

I guess I have 17 subwoofers too. Forgot I had some of them. I am the guy that is always on his second beer even if it is number 20.
 
21 - 40 of 49 Posts
Top