Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished moving into Burbank and I don't have access to my tools (or a lift) and I wanted to get the mid travel installed (cheap if possible) Plus my new driveway is sloped and I don't feel like having the truck roll off the jack stands.

If you guys know anyone let me know please

Ball joints are already pressed in and I have extended lines on already so all that needs doing is swapping out the upper and lower arm and the tie rod extension.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So if no one wants to install it how about lend me hand and some tools?? I know some of you guys have to have have a good set up! As Spicoli would say "Man we can fix it! My dad has an awesome set of tools!"

·
Registered
473 Posts
You should have Nick throw it on there next time you are down in SD. He gave me a good deal.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking of asking him as I need to have straps installed also, I just figured he was to busy with your project and I don't know how long the entire thing would take.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Are you running shock hoops or going to still use the factory coil buckets?....What's been done to you suspension as of right now?

I get to ask all these questions because I live in Burbank.... :)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Heya Lou

As of right now I am just running Saws and the CST lift spindle and the Deaver C-30 in the rear. As far as shock hoops No not yet but when my Dirt bike sells I will be putting in some 10"s and shock hoops. I also have custom traction bars on the rear if that mattered to you. Oh I also have the CST upper control arms.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
PM me and i'll take a look at what you have....:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts