Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the board, I might be buying a new Titan tomorrow night, I found a bluewater CC SE and I can buy it for under invoice! It is weird because it has side steps like the LE and they are not listed on the sticker. Below Invoice by $500 because it has over 890 miles on it. :jester: . I really like the shadow grays KC posted here but would like to see a pic of one before I drive 37 miles to the dealer with one.

But the way, friend works at engine factory, stated they are working 5 or 6 12 hour days just to keep up. Hope the guys on the line don't skimp on quality because they are tired!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
A little confused by the question...IF your looking for a Deepwater colored one look under members : Deepwater to give you an idea of the color or under media for his pictures.

The Smoke Grey is my color in a KC and I have more pics on my cardomain.com page thats in my profile.

:cheers:

Chris

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CaliforniaTitan said:
A little confused by the question...IF your looking for a Deepwater colored one look under members : Deepwater to give you an idea of the color or under media for his pictures.

Sorry for the confusion, wrote the post after a very long day. I was hoping that a member could POST a picture of a four door Shadow (Grey) Crew cab. I think that your King Cab looks great!

My backup plan is to buy a Deepwater (dark green) SE CC. The dealership has been using it as a demo. Found a production date of 11/03 in the back pocket of the driver seat. I stated that this vehicle was weird because it came off the factory line with running boards and they are not listed on the MSRP.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANK YOU GUYS :cheers:

Bought a SMOKE SE Crew Cab tonight!

Thanks also to the site owners. The information here allowed me to decide between the F150 and the Titan.

If you see us in Atlanta, Navarre Florida or in Nashville Tn. you'll know it us because we are grinning from ear to ear!!! :futwice:

·
Super Moderator
36,787 Posts
YEAH!!!! Another Happy (delirious?) Titan owner. Love your color choice.

Happy Trails to You. . . . . . . . . . :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Good choice. See you on our way to Tampa next weekend. We are passing through Nashville and Atlanta on the 19th and 20th on the way down. We plan on the same return route on the 25th, 26th and 27th.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts