Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a pair of new ANZO LED taillights for the Titan, pretty cool if I do say so myself! Plug and play, fit great. LED's look cool under all operations (tail, brake, signal).

·
Registered
267 Posts
Looks sharp!

Reactions: bcini

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I like them! Did you get them from eBay?

Reactions: bcini

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No bought them directly from ANZO. (I have a connection there). Got a set for the T and my wifes Denali - it came with some funky "euro" taillights when we bought it. :teethmast

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
No bought them directly from ANZO. (I have a connection there). Got a set for the T and my wifes Denali - it came with some funky "euro" taillights when we bought it. :teethmast
Nice! I need to get some. I broke the corner of my taillight when I was wiring up my backup lights.

My wife's Pathfinder came with crappy Altezza taillights that I need to replace ASAP!.

·
Registered
313 Posts
what am i missing? "looks sharp" ----I dont see any pics?

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Anzo's look good but you pay $$$ for ghe name... Kinda like the Volant's back in the day... Let me tell ya, Those look great! The original Volant LED tail lights are no doubt, the best deamn LED tails ever made, minus the need to resolder some internal connections due to poor soldering from the manufacturer... oh yeah, they are no longer made (like Nismo headers) so good luck finding some in good shape...
Nissan Titan Photo Gallery - LED_w_Pkg_lt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts