Registered
2017 titan sv 4x4 with tech, convinience, tow, navigation, and Texas packages
4,344 Posts
nice. someone is going to get a good deal

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes please. The wife would insist on it. I'm assuming it's black . . .

Its black overall. If you look close, you can see that portions of it are a textured black, almost like a rhino lined material. I attached the dimensions above in the thread. Thank you!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Its black overall. If you look close, you can see that portions of it are a textured black, almost like a rhino lined material. I attached the dimensions above in the thread. Thank you!
Let me bring this up to the missus. We are definitely interested. We'd have to figure out how to get it to San Francisco . . .

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Road trip!!! Or, some people can drive it a bit each and just keep swapping it truck to truck till it gets to you, like jeep guys transport parts across the USA to each other

·
Registered
17 Titan SV
51 Posts
I am pretty close and I will be traveling from this sellers area to central IL and Indianapolis, IN this month. I'd be willing to carry it that far around 12/26. Rolling through STL. If this was silver this ad would be marked as SOLD

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Anyone in Indianapolis that can carry it for a bit?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi , is this still for sale ? Is this two tone or is it all black ?
It is still for sale. Its a 2 tone black. The majority of it is a rhino lined material (darker portion), then the rest is the same black as the truck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It is still for sale. Its a 2 tone black. The majority of it is a rhino lined material (darker portion), then the rest is the same black as the truck.
Can I get a few more pictures? Are the clamps for the utility trac ? I’m from Oklahoma City , would you be willing to meet at the state line ? Sorry for all the questions!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can I get a few more pictures? Are the clamps for the utility trac ? I’m from Oklahoma City , would you be willing to meet at the state line ? Sorry for all the questions!

Not sure that they would work with the trac. Im willing to meet depending on the day. My cell is 870-404-5820. May be easier to communicate that way.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Is the rhino like finish a factory ARE finish or did you do that yourself?

Does it have the interior light?

And, triple checking, but this is for the 5.7' bed?
It is factory finish. It has interior lights, looks like the gentleman before me installed it (light strips). And Dimensions are posted above! It fits my 18 Crew cab

1 - 20 of 24 Posts