Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I just asked the height question because I am not near too many of you so meeting yall in person might never happen.

·
Registered
273 Posts
6'3" 250 with a size 14-15 shoe :p
I love the size, and it all fits nicely.
Whenever I have to drive the wife's scion tc, I feel like it's a cruel experiment. Funny before the titan, I thought I fit fine in it.

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
6`8" and still growing like a weed

·
Registered
48 Posts
6' 9'' -- moved the seat back 3'' and down 2 1/2''. Most comfortable seat and position I've ever had in any auto or truk.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
OMNIHUGE said:
6'3" 250 with a size 14-15 shoe :p
I love the size, and it all fits nicely.
Whenever I have to drive the wife's scion tc, I feel like it's a cruel experiment. Funny before the titan, I thought I fit fine in it.
You know what they say about guys that wear big shoes ... they have big feet. LOL

·
Registered
100 Posts
5'9" I have the seat seat all the way back in my KC.I thought this would help the gas mileage out.:dunno:
Should have bought a CC. My friend is 6'7" and is usually cramped on the passenger side. But he drives a honda civic, go figure.

·
Banned
21 Posts
I'm 5'10" tall 180 lbs. and I love the roomy interior. Although I've only owned the Titan a few hours it seems to be very comfortable.

06 Crew
Red Alert:flame:
Big Tow

Waiting to post pics.:flame:

·
Registered
85 Posts
5'10 215 (not fat), 33" inseam, love the room

·
Registered
82 Posts
6'2 here and one thing i love about nissans is the room. before i bought my titan i had an 05 altima and loved the room. now with my titan im in heaven. i hate when i get my car washed and they mess up my seat position! put my damn seat all the way back like it should be!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
5'7" wife that occasionally drives when I let her 5'5" My mother at 5' claimes she needs a step ladder to get in, and the hell if she is ever driving it.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
5'9 here...

·
Registered
207 Posts
6'4", mostly in my legs. love the room. I can fit in the back of my CC with the front seat all the way back. Just got rid of an S-10 That I had to stuff myself in.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I am 6' 230 lbs. My Titan is comfy, but I still like the visibility of my '89 C/K1500 for towing, parking, and generally just seeing out of.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts