Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy offered me $22K cash for my 2014 SV 2wd today and I nearly took it. That got me wondering about just trading in, looking for a 2015 4wd which is what I should have bought the first time. Anybody hearing of good discounts happening yet? Houston area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just picked up my 2015 SV on Monday. Cost for the truck without taxes or anything added was about $32,000 or about $18,000 off. They said it was the last one they could find in Canada, and thats probably true because it took them 3 days to find one and they had to ship it into the dealership.

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Just picked up my 2015 SV on Monday. Cost for the truck without taxes or anything added was about $32,000 or about $18,000 off. They said it was the last one they could find in Canada, and thats probably true because it took them 3 days to find one and they had to ship it into the dealership.

That's a good price, I paid 37300 before tax Canadian, last September for my 2015 loaded pro4x.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I paid $33,700 before tax and fees for my 2015 SV 4x4 CC w/Value Pkg in February here in SoCal.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Most certainly the prices will drop and dealers will want to deal. The 15's are eating away at the dealers floor plan. Another reason, just around the corner is the new gasser release in the XD and 1/2 ton configurations.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Not around here they're not. Month or so ago they tried to tell me 6k off sticker price of 47k was a good deal since it was the last one in the city. The XD sitting next to it was under 53k. That 2015 is still sitting on the lot.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Is it used. I thought the only model that came with color matched bumpers was a pro4x. Also it appears the badges are plasti dipped and it has a lift. It's a sweet looking truck, but I paid 31k for my sv in September last year. Unless the dealership would cover lift and all aftermarket parts and then still I don't think I would be inclined to pay that much.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it used. I thought the only model that came with color matched bumpers was a pro4x. Also it appears the badges are plasti dipped and it has a lift. It's a sweet looking truck, but I paid 31k for my sv in September last year. Unless the dealership would cover lift and all aftermarket parts and then still I don't think I would be inclined to pay that much.
They have it listed as new. Another dealer close to my house has a 14 Pro with low miles that is a more realistic target for me. I'm not a fan of the plati/blackout badging and all that anyway really. They also have a 14 SL over there with identical miles to my truck but I'd get 4x4 and leather with it.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Well here is my temptation. I work right across the street and have to see this truck on my drive in every day. Not sure I'd get them down where I want to be and I can't convince myself to take on a payment again.

New 2015 Nissan Titan For Sale | Katy TX | FN510058
I feel your pain. Being tempted by that Vixen daily would make any Titan lover say Uncle. There is still room to negotiate IMO.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Picked up a '15 SV 4x4 CC with RF NAV system, 6" pro comp lift, flow master muffler, 20" LRG wheels, 35" pro comp tires for $38k OTD about 2 months ago.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Waiting on paperwork at the dealer now. (Always the longest wait)
This baby is mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts