Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see I am wondering about the fog lights on the Titan. I currently own a Nissan Xterra XE that didn't come with fog lights. I spent the cash and had the dealer install them. They aren't worth the powder to blow them to hell. I am now contemplating getting a Titan and can't decided if I should bother to get it with or without fog lights.

Any input will be appreciated.

-Thomas

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
I think somebody posted that you cannot burn your high beams and fog lights at the same time. This is what keeps me from wanting to get them. When I am on dirt roads I want full illumination. If I can't burn high beams and fog lights at the same time, what's the use?

·
Premium Member
17,125 Posts
Bayou Titan said:
I think somebody posted that you cannot burn your high beams and fog lights at the same time. This is what keeps me from wanting to get them. When I am on dirt roads I want full illumination. If I can't burn high beams and fog lights at the same time, what's the use?
I am dissappointed with this also. However, fogs + low beam are pretty good, particularly with better close range coverage than low beams alone. I am waiting for some easy conversion to run high + low + fogs. Something like this:

http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=10101&langId=-1&productId=202421&mediaCode=ZX&appId=502184

1 - 3 of 3 Posts