Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in a bind and needed a truck and I ended up with an '08 XE CC LWB (Should be WLB...WORLDS LONGEST BED) which runs fine and all, but I wish I had bought a CC short-bed 4x4. :ftard: I do a little off-roading and the 4wheel drive would come in handy, plus the LWB makes it a pain to park around town. The one thing I do love is the 37 gallon tank which gives me longer trips since I do drive a lot.

I also do not like the beige cloth interior and the bench seat in front.

I guess I'm just full of complaints today. :teeth:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
i have an 08 se cc short bed....with all black interior and love it. i had the choice to go with the captains chairs or bench seat....i like the HUGE center console/armrest more than the shifter in the center column also you can hold 6 passengers instead of 5...buy a superchips or bullydog gt so you can get the WOT restriction taken off and you will like the truck a lot more!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just rarely ever use the center seat and would like to add a safe in there but cannot in it's current form. Not a big deal, really. I'd actually be very happy if my interior wasn't beige! I've been looking at seats and door panels for sale and it just seems like a lot of money just to change the color, I suppose I could sell my current stuff but I don't want to be sitting on that stuff for too long.

·
Premium Member
75,878 Posts
I bought a leftover. I could only get what the truck had in it.

The only thing I'd say I really miss are: not having the big tow package (at the time I wasn't towing and had no plans too) and the power moon roof. Other than that I got what I wanted/needed!

·
Registered
869 Posts
I would have loved to have the e-locker and skid plates, but I didn't want all of the extra "fluff" that comes with the '11 Pro-4X so I had to settle on the SV. Kind of stupid how the options are bundled IMHO. The SL is nice, but I didn't want leather either.

Keep in mind that the Canadian versions are packaged differently than the U.S versions too. *sigh*

·
Premium Member
58,745 Posts
Before I bought my Titan I decided what I wanted. Then I searched every Nissan dealer from Tallahassee to the east, Atlanta and Birmingham to the north, and Lafayette to the west. Eventually I was able to locate exactly what I wanted. It was 200 miles away, but I figured it was worth the drive since I will probably have this truck for at least 10 years.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Bought a leftover 2010, got everything I wanted except Big Tow gears, Just have to get a smaller trailer when I get to an area that has better camping available. DVD system and sunroof would be nice, but not needed and I can add aftermarket any time I want.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
When I purchased my truck back in 05 I knew I would have it for a long long long time so I made sure it had everything. The dealer had trouble finding a truck with every bell and whistle but in the end they found one for me.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
+1 on the BT gears! that and i wish a truetrac was available like the 04-07 rear ends...talk about a crock of sh!t

·
Registered
501 Posts
NO!
wish i had a 4wd but cant complain too much

Reactions: 08crewcab

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
i freakin love my loaded pro4x. The interior is the best part.

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
^^^^I do wish i had a long bed though.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I love my king cab se i wish i could have the power rear window, sunroof and leather interior though.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Super Moderator
161,858 Posts
Before I bought my Titan I decided what I wanted. Then I searched every Nissan dealer from Tallahassee to the east, Atlanta and Birmingham to the north, and Lafayette to the west. Eventually I was able to locate exactly what I wanted. It was 200 miles away, but I figured it was worth the drive since I will probably have this truck for at least 10 years.
Similar to what I did. I researched the options available and decided upon those I wanted. Contacted a dealer here in town and told them to go find me one with those options in the color I wanted. They did, and I bought it. Got exactly what I wanted.

·
Premium Member
58,745 Posts
Similar to what I did. I researched the options available and decided upon those I wanted. Contacted a dealer here in town and told them to go find me one with those options in the color I wanted. They did, and I bought it. Got exactly what I wanted.
And now that you've had it for five years I'll bet it's still exactly what you want.

(With a laundry list of mods.)

·
Super Moderator
161,858 Posts
And now that you've had it for five years I'll bet it's still exactly what you want.

(With a laundry list of mods.)
Yes, and yes. It's hard to believe that I really have had it almost 5 years. It'll be 5 years on the 27th of this month. Still more mods to go.

I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!

Reactions: redneckpapa1996

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I love our Titan, but I do regret purchasing it on a whim. Wish it were 4x4 (even though I rarely need it), and dislike the tan interior. Still waiting on dealer to get our new shifter for the last 4-5 months.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I found my pre-owned Titan w/ everything I wanted a couple years ago. A 4x4 with a rear locker, king cab, color matched hard tonneau, big side mirrors, nice stereo, power, and under 50k miles. Now I'm a family man so a Crew Cab would be nice.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Since I'm on my 2nd one, I already knew which features I wanted and didn't want (I bought this one used). What I miss from my first one are the big tow mirrors and the tranny temp gauge - can never have too much information. And the color. Other than that, I looked around quite a bit to find a truck that had exactly the features I wanted. I will say that I would have liked to have had an 05+ to get that power rear window, and I would like to have leather, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with my choice.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts