Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, ive been to like table mesa and thats like it, all you az titan owners, where do you go off roading at? and whats the terrian like?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ever heard of the small town Crown King? There is a back way to get up there from the north end of Lake Pleasant. Take Castle Hot Springs north of Carefree highway and make a left at the end. It starts out calm but has some pretty hairy areas. I have yet to travel it in my Titan but did it once on my quad. Best part is the hamburger and beers in town when you get there. :cheers:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Rather than turning left to go to Table Mesa, Turn right. Back in there aways is a trail called lower terminator I believe. Make sure you take another truck or two though. :cheers: Skagneti is right on the money about Crown King though. Awesome day trip.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive done crown king trail. hey where can i get one of those desert titan sticker?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Revoke said:
ive done crown king trail. hey where can i get one of those desert titan sticker?
PM Big Daddi 602, he was the one who made the stickers so he should have them or he might know someone who has them:computern

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx just did

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm a big fan of the Mogollon Rim area up in North AZ lots of good trails plus its nice & cool. There are some hidden lakes up there with some nice size fish as well!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Come out twords Buckeye, get off on Waston road or Miller road and go north....all desert and hills, some sand dunes to if you have a quad its a blast.

·
Registered
26 Posts
One of my favorite trips was over 4 peaks and down to Roosevelt Lake. Very cool at the top 4500' elevation I think. Road got nasty in areas so you will need the 4x4 and good clearance. Most of the road was just rocky and slow going. Fantastic pictures when you get to the top. East towards Roosevelt and west towards Scottsdale and Mesa. If you are really ambitious take the trail to the El Oso mine. Also recommend going with others into 4 wheeling. Safety in numbers. Got stuck over night once by myself. Not pleasant. Good luck, play safe.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Chino to Jerome
Sycamore
The Loop
Florence
West side river bottom
Hasyampa wash

1 - 11 of 11 Posts