Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets get together and show our trucks off on this Saturday the 22nd of Jan. The Pavilions on Saturday nights has a great car and truck show. Then at the show we could set up a time for the 4 wheelers to meet up later. My truck is 2 wheel drive but i could borrow a truck and show up...
Let me know if you can show up. Lets have titans dominate the show....
The show starts at 6 pm
pm me or just add to the thread....
if you are coming in from out of town I can give you directions...
I will bring my programmer and can give 2 degree timing advance...
I don't charge for this...
add name and if you can show...

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Where is this located? I get off work at 6 what time will you be there? My name is matthew

·
Registered
8 Posts
ok, so, i'm an idiot, i asked for directions after the event, my bad! When do yall want to get together again? I'm down as long as it's not too far away. We could meet in Yuma or el centro and head over to the dunes after, any thoughts? or any other ideas?

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
ok, so, i'm an idiot, i asked for directions after the event, my bad! When do yall want to get together again? I'm down as long as it's not too far away. We could meet in Yuma or el centro and head over to the dunes after, any thoughts? or any other ideas?
That'd be sick. AZ meet at Imperial Sand Dunes. Phx guys could caravan down, bring the bikes...The SD guys could go too, thats not a bad drive for them either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts