·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is there anyone in Little Rock, AR that wants to Buy-in on Cipher Software

Check out there website for more information
www uprev dot com

I'm intrested in 2* timing advance only

Arkansas Dealer figured they can make some money by charging Titan Owners a fee of $140. I personally think thats not worth it. If you buy-in on the software, you can install an/or/if you want to remove it for less then $140 with a buy-in.

Cost of software an Cable $400, if we split this 4 ways it'll be $100 a person or you can calculate more individuals for a lower amount.

·
Registered
336 Posts
A few others had done a buy in and they trade it off to eachother I think on a weekly or monthly basis. If this is what you are thinking on doing, I might be interested as well as a few others. Have to think on that one. BUT if you are just looking for the timing then try looking for someone n your area who already has this and can do it. That stealership is gouging you for a 10 minute job.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im looking for Arkansas folks, its to try and bring Titan owners together in Arkansas or if all else fails I'm also looking for anyone that want to trade off every week or month, if there is someone in the area with the Cipher please chime in. I am willing to pay to be part of the weekly or monthly movement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts