Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My passenger side arm rest is really really loose almost like it is about to fall off it wiggles back and forth really bad. Does anyone know how to fix it, I havent attempted to take it off(yet). Thanks

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Just pop off that plastic cap and there's a nut under it you can tighten.
Dude, is there anything you don't know about our trucks. :redblob" :D

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Dude, is there anything you don't know about our trucks. :redblob" :D
:lol: Unfortunately, a lot...I've just torn mine apart a couple times :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man, Ill do it tomorrow, btw you got prob my fav truck on the site

Reactions: bills1974

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mine kept getting loose even after I tighten it. I finally took the bolt out, put a drop of blue loctite on it and put it back on. After a few minutes, I moved the arm rest up and down several times. Came back about 5 minutes later and moved it up and down again. Now the arm rest is tight but still able to move it all the way and no more bolt backing out issues.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Probably an issue with a plastic bushing or something inside the arm rrest or the bolt in the chair itself. My passenger side does the same thing. I dont sit there so i forget about it all the time. Haha.

-Dave

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I had the same issues but with the drivers side, use some loc-tite the problem is gone

·
Registered
989 Posts
My passenger side kept loosening up and I had to keep tightening the bolt. I finally took it apart and found out Nissan accidentally installed two of those plastic washer things. I took one off, tightened the bolt down, and its been good for a few years now. The driver side arm rest only had one plastic washer and I've never had a problem with the bolt backing out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts