Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I know I may get bashed for asking this, but will the newer Armada front end, bumper and grille, fit on a Titan. I saw one at the dealership yesterday, while getting my free oil change & tire rotation :redblob", and i was pretty impressed with it. Headlights are the same, the middle section of the grille extends into the bumper which I think looks pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In that case, it wont be done again. Thanks

·
Registered
317 Posts
So I know I may get bashed for asking this, but will the newer Armada front end, bumper and grille, fit on a Titan. I saw one at the dealership yesterday, while getting my free oil change & tire rotation :redblob", and i was pretty impressed with it. Headlights are the same, the middle section of the grille extends into the bumper which I think looks pretty sweet.

Those head lights are not the same. Look at how they angle down toward the center of the bumper. I would think you could do it but you would have to buy alot of new parts to do it. Also there is not a picture of the side. So the fender to lamp body line might be different as well.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I googled some picture of the side and it does look like the fenders are the same.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was parked beside one yesterday and they looked the same. It was the spacer under the Titan headlights that was throwin me off. Its not gona happen anyway since there's so much work that has to be done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts