Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my HID's from Armaden over the weekend and installed them in about 5 minutes. The guy puts a great product out there. Up next is the fog lights and then the LED tail lights and that much is done.

Share your HID's images guys and your electrical work.

And also Go Bears!

Attachments

·
Registered
121 Posts
I NEED to get me some of these. Interior and exterior. my next project :)

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Did you have to do any adjustments to the light pattern? How much???

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
I have them all but the headlights:)

·
Registered
766 Posts
Looks sharp bro. Fogs next? Well I need to do my fogs as well as my license plate lights. Everything else is covered.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Just put mine in on Sunday and they work perfectly. Might even be a little brighter than my old McCullochs.

Ok been seein this everywhere how do i go about getting some of these?
Go ahead and send him a PM.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Yea same here all leds in and out from armaden..jason has great service and fast shipping all at a great price!!!!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FishnAlaska
For Living in the city I found I am just hitting the top the trunk of most cars. I more than likely am going to have to take them down a turn. But from speaking with ArMaden he said 6Ks were sufficient for the city.

jchaffintitan

Is for getting them, simply send a PM to ARMADEN. He usually replies in the evenig hours. And for the price, you really can't top his deals since he includes the ballast kits (keeps you from cutting wires) and his shipping is FAAASST!.

I highly recommend him as most other guys here will too

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Since you got all your leds from Armaden, can you share some pics of your tail lights also. I want to get them done also and want to know how hard it was to install.
Yea same here all leds in and out from armaden..jason has great service and fast shipping all at a great price!!!!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Armaden has great customer service and prices. All my interiors are from him and I have back up HID's from him as well. My current HID's are from DDM which I bought before I knew about Jason(Armaden) and after hearing bad things, I bought an extra set from Armaden. I must say my DDM's have lasted about a year and has beeen on my 07 SE and now my 2011 Pro4with no issues so far.
2011 Pro4x blk grille & HID's 4.JPG

2011 Pro4x blk grille & HID's 1.JPG

2011 Pro4x  LED's 1.JPG

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your truck looks sick man! love the wheels. can you send me some pics of the tail lights. I want to see how they look.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Thanks. I haven't put them in the tails yet. I tried and the fitting was a little off and it would cut on / off so I took them out until I could mess with it more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wanted to add my positive experience with Jason at Armaden as well. Great support, service, and takes the time to answer any questions. Shipped all my leds superfast to me as well!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
When was this? I cannot get him to answer me at all. I ordered hids and bout 4 mos ago and never heard from him again. Sent him several messages since as well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts