Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have some led headlight bulbs and love em.... no problems.. I'm putting this post up for a buddy who bought some for his gmc sierra and always has his right bulb not turn on. he has DTRL's. He turns them off, then on again, and then the lights come on. he said he has unplugged and re-installed and checked all the wiring and can't figute it out. i think its just his crappy gmc (lol) but maybe somebody else can chime in? Posting for him since i recommended the Armaden lights to him. Thanks all!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Hey all, I have some led headlight bulbs and love em.... no problems.. I'm putting this post up for a buddy who bought some for his gmc sierra and always has his right bulb not turn on. he has DTRL's. He turns them off, then on again, and then the lights come on. he said he has unplugged and re-installed and checked all the wiring and can't figute it out. i think its just his crappy gmc (lol) but maybe somebody else can chime in? Posting for him since i recommended the Armaden lights to him. Thanks all!
I did the same thing and recommended using Armaden for my friends chevy silverado and one of his lights will not come on and less he turns it off and back on. His other friend told him that he wasn't getting a good connection and to use some type of wire lube ( not sure what he called it) along his wires and they work perfect now....its def a chevy / gmc thing.

·
Premium Member
15,661 Posts
dielectric grease is probably what he told him to use.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THanks for the replies... He's going to try it... I'll let u know if it works

·
Registered
249 Posts
Also, make sure there isn't a polarity issue. Can you believe I actually had to read the directions to install my map light LED's! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts