Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
As far as I know he is, he posted on a LED thread a week or so back, must be out of town this weekend.

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As far as I know he is, he posted on a LED thread a week or so back, must be out of town this weekend.
I havent tried to contact him yet, figured id post here first and someone will reply and if hes still around. I havent been on the forums much lately. Will PM him now

·
Registered
686 Posts
He'll get with you, great guy. Always been very responsive when I needed him. Good Luck!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I don't know if he is around or not, I asked him for some LED's for my wifes ride to see if he could get them. He said he would check but has not gotten back with me. that was a few weeks ago and he has not responded to any more of my inquiries about these LEDs.:confused:

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Just hit him up again. He gets really busy and goes out of town a lot. I have probably made over 100 orders through him and have always been satisfied. I talked to him early this week so I know he is still around. Just keep trying to get a hold of him and he will get you taken care of. Promise lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
I just installed LED's from him this weekend. Busy guy, but good to deal with.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
ive been looking to get some Leds from him. No response yet..but im sure he will response

·
Registered
264 Posts
He is still around. Like everyone has said, the dude is super busy. Also like everyone had said, WICKED guy to deal with. I had a issue with one of my reverse lights and I shorted one of my floor lights. I asked his opinion on how to fix the one and that I needed to buy another set of floor LED's. The next I hear from him was that he had shipped replacements for both sets!! No questions asked!! I was ready to pay for my mistake but he covered it! Armaden deserves every bit of praise that he gets!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks all. Sorry for the delay vilim12. Busy or not it's no excuse for the delay. Did a little digging on your request so we could get the right package put together for you.

·
Registered
686 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.