Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have not been to a meet yet and would like to start one. i was thinking sat june 23 at the last place which was D&B. i will post on CT also i i see any titans around fayetteville i will let them know also. its hard to get time off from the army so this would be best for me. :gunz:

·
Registered
292 Posts
June 23rd works for me. I'm willing to meet anywhere, but I wonder if some place more centrally located would draw more members. Possibly Dunwoody, Buckhead or downtown.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just picked D&B for large parking lot and that was where the location of the last meet. i was thinking the vortex but to much traffic and to little parking.
then i thought taco mac because there are 300 diff beers, good food and parking but to far away. i will ask around though for input.

·
Registered
292 Posts
There is an Andretti's Speed Lab in Roswell that has a huge parking lot and a bar/restaurant inside. Plus a lot of ricers hang out there and it would be sweet to show them what real power looks like!

Guys from your side of town could come over on Hwy 92, guys in the city could come up 400, and guys from the NE could come up HWY 20.

What I think would be perfect is the old Home Depot on Sidney Marcus. It's exit #1 on GA 400 (Considered Buckhead) They have a huge parking lot and we would be a short cruise from anywhere else in the city.

Anybody else have any thoughts? I know there are more than 3 TT members in Atlanta.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I could be there. If the place and date is set, do you have a head count yet? I wouldn't want to drive 4 hours for a 2 or 3 truck meet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The atlanta meet sounds great, please keep posted I would love to be there!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will keep you guys posted on how many people are going to be there. i will do a count at the end of the day today and ask around for a good time to meet...

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
IF you guys are willing to drive (it's about 6 hours from Atlanta) the Raleigh, NC meet is June 30th. WE have about 30 trucks committed and a dyno scheduled + free 2* timing advance.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
this is who i have so far:

debos titan
Slurppie
KINGMADE
P2000
Viking606
TexTheTitan
cledus84
Overide

possables:

Sbones
JBrawn
MadTitan

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
konigfritz said:
IF you guys are willing to drive (it's about 6 hours from Atlanta) the Raleigh, NC meet is June 30th. WE have about 30 trucks committed and a dyno scheduled + free 2* timing advance.
sounds awsome wish i could make it. :crying:

·
Registered
292 Posts
debos titan said:

debos titan
Slurppie
KINGMADE
P2000
Viking606
TexTheTitan

possables:

Sbones
JBrawn
MadTitan
For a city with over five million people, it seems that we should more than 9 people showing up for a meet. How does Raleigh have over 30 and we have a third of that?

Come on Atlanta! You can do it! (Said with an accent from The Water Boy)

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
LOL! we've been planning for a few months!

Blavis, one of your near atlanta owners is coming up! Just make a convoy and do it!! LOL

Best of luck with the meet.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
konigfritz said:
LOL! we've been planning for a few months!

Blavis, one of your near atlanta owners is coming up! Just make a convoy and do it!! LOL

Best of luck with the meet.
Thanks Konigfritz! Now they think I am a traitor.:jester: I do apologize guys. I would love to come support the local meet. Getting a saturday off is very difficult for me. Getting two in a row is impossible. I'll do what I can to make the next one.:)

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
I am a recent Titan owner and new to the board, but would be willing to meet up with some fellow Titan enthusiasts...

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
up to 9 or 12

debos titan
Slurppie
KINGMADE
P2000
Viking606
TexTheTitan
cledus84
Overide
echavez144

possables:

Sbones
JBrawn
MadTitan

since you live in fayetteville we can just meet up here and rollout.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts