Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I just bought a new 2010 Titan XE CC and its looking a bit 'plain' for me so I've started to look at options to get it looking good.

I've got a lot of 'things' on my list but one of them is fender flares. Obviously a guy can go from OEM all the way to Bushwacker. Right now I'm kinda on the fence as I'd like to spend under $300 and get sometihng that looks good.

The ATS ones definatly look 'different' but I like the look. I could buy a used set of EGR pockets for a good price and paint them, but whatever I do I think I'll go black (on a silver truck).

Anyone have any pics of the ATS stuff either black or bedlined? It seems impossible to find the OEM Pro-x4 ones but I'd really like that as an option but thinking price/availability is a bit too much....

Thanks guys...the ATS stuff doesnt seem overly 'popular' so its been tough to find some good pics.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I have painted ATS flares on mine, I like that they compliment the T's body lines very well, but the only drawback is that they only add an inch of width... They definitely turn heads though... I will most likely be taking them off and putting them up F/S if I go through with the glass fender and bed swap with another TT member in the upcoming month, they are in near perfect condition minus the lower portion of the front flares trimmed to clear my 35's in full turn when I did the PWM...

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts