Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have received quite a few requests recently about the tuning for 04-06 Titans with cams and we have some customers that have the blower and want to add the cams.

If you have a supercharger and want cams or vice versa and you are in the So Cal area and can do without your vehicle for a few days let me know. Of course we are willing to offer special prices on either the cams or the supercharger as well as installation.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Kyle, I dropped you a PM. Let me know if that would work.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
so am ia to understand that you cannot run cams with the supercharger as of right now ... if so what needs to be done to make it work

·
Registered
75 Posts
I do believe that is the point of this post. They are working on what needs to be done, and need a volunteer to be a guinea pig. More than likely just some adjustments to the piggy back ECU module to keep A/F ratios reasonable, possibly some adjustments to the internal bypass on the supercharger.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Adding some of these products to the Titan have resulted in nothing but heartbreak for allot of people. :grimrippe

Make sure it's something that you really want.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've had the Super Charger installed for over a year now, and have not had the unfortunate issues that a few have. There is always a risk when modifying, and the Titan is not my primary mode of transportation, so I deem it worth trying a few of the more "risky" mods. The A/F ratio is still running close to 13, and I am just curious what will happen with a SC and a set of cams. One day I will get adventurous and put on a set of long tubes, as I tend to do one batch of upgrades a year to keep me interested in the truck. I am one of those dingus's that can't seem to keep a car more than 2 years, and Titan is coming up on its 4 year for me, a new personal record. So while I might invite disaster with this additional mod, I have no one else to blame if it rains down on me. Wow, for someone who doesn't post much or often, I am blabbering. Kyle, if you already have this position filled, and you read this, write a reply. I am just curious if I can fit the bill.

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
RyuTan said:
I've had the Super Charger installed for over a year now, and have not had the unfortunate issues that a few have. There is always a risk when modifying, and the Titan is not my primary mode of transportation, so I deem it worth trying a few of the more "risky" mods. The A/F ratio is still running close to 13, and I am just curious what will happen with a SC and a set of cams. One day I will get adventurous and put on a set of long tubes, as I tend to do one batch of upgrades a year to keep me interested in the truck. I am one of those dingus's that can't seem to keep a car more than 2 years, and Titan is coming up on its 4 year for me, a new personal record. So while I might invite disaster with this additional mod, I have no one else to blame if it rains down on me. Wow, for someone who doesn't post much or often, I am blabbering. Kyle, if you already have this position filled, and you read this, write a reply. I am just curious if I can fit the bill.
If you do go ahead with this, we all wish you the best of luck and support you 110%. What more can you say about someone willing to help us all? :cheers: Your plan of upgrades will keep us all interested for sure!!!!:gunz:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts