Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey greg i came across one of your posts in a thread a while back where you said you were gonna work on putting a package together with the bilstein replacement's for the front and the dr's for the rear. i've been looking around your site and didn't see anything like that and was wondering if you ever came up with any package like that? if you don't have that, i think i'd still be interested in buying the bilstein's for the front and the bilstein's for the rear sometime soon. so any news on the bilstein/dr package? :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,587 Posts
06_SMOKE_SE_CC said:
hey greg i came across one of your posts in a thread a while back where you said you were gonna work on putting a package together with the bilstein replacement's for the front and the dr's for the rear. i've been looking around your site and didn't see anything like that and was wondering if you ever came up with any package like that? if you don't have that, i think i'd still be interested in buying the bilstein's for the front and the bilstein's for the rear sometime soon. so any news on the bilstein/dr package? :cheers:

he has a package but in reverse order... DRs in front and Billsteins in back...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is that package listed on his site anywhere? i think more than likely i'll end up with the bilsteins in both front and rear, but if there is the option to get the dr's, i might consider it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,182 Posts
Hey Smoke, I think that I read that too. I don't think you can't find 1/2 the stuff available on his website. But, I'd bet if you gave him a call he'd set you up with the best price/performance setup, based on your driving habits. His contact info. is on the PRGproducts.com site.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i think i'll end up giving him a call about it...i'm in desperate need of new shocks as i'm still using stock shocks and i've had the truck for a little over two years now :huh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
Ditto, I have a PM into his mail. I like the package of Donahoe Coilovers w/ bilstein shocks in the rear.
I have 2wd and was hoping this would eliminate some of the rake.:computern
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i'm not a fan of the rake on mine either, was gonna get the leveling kit earlier this year, then had some unexpected expenses come up....now i'm debating whether or not i wanna get the bilsteins in back dr's in the front and the cst spindles.....so many choices :teethmast
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,182 Posts
I believe he now offers a 2.5" SAW c.o. for stock trucks, (or with the CST spindle), that is less expensive than the DR, and like the DR, doesn't require aftermarket upper A-arms. The valving is also spec'd by PRG, so you can't get the same elsewhere. And I've heard good things about the stock application 2" body Radflo c.o., that are even less, but still heavy duty enough for most.

The rear DRs are a great rear shock too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the saws would definitely be nice, that's what i originally wanted in my suspension setup, but i think those are more on my wish list than on my reality list for now....hey on the prg site, there are dr rear shocks listed, but no pic, would there be any advantage to getting these in the rear and the bilstein c/o's in the front, or should i just stick with bilsteins all around?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey wakeboarder, do you have any pics of your truck with the setup in your sig??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
I'll have my 4" sindle lift kit installed after Thanksgiving that I just bought from PRG. :hat:
My local mechanic is charging me $400.00 to put it all in. The PRG kit was $1077.00 which included 5100 bilsteins in front and DRs in rear.
Needless to say the wife is just thrilled :boxing:
I'll post pics of everything, including the DRs in the rear. Greg says the DRs in the rear work better than bilsteins in the rear, go figure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
^ thats the set up i was looking at but i never seen that price anywhere. the one i was looking at was the 1999 one but i can never get a return call from them :crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mickey99us said:
^ thats the set up i was looking at but i never seen that price anywhere. the one i was looking at was the 1999 one but i can never get a return call from them :crying:
it can be hard to get ahold of them sometimes, they are REALLY busy most the time....i had to play phone tag with them for about a week to get my purchase/install setup.....don't give up on them though, their products are well worth it.....:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
I called from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl and spoke to Greg, he was working under a truck while he was talking. My package arrived safely and my mechanic is installing it while I'm in Cali for turkey day.:upsidedow
When I get back I'll have the 4" spindle kit installed and will post pics as promised. Greg was totally cool over the phone explaining everything.
BTW, my mechanic was impressed with the quality of the componets.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
06_SMOKE_SE_CC said:
it can be hard to get ahold of them sometimes, they are REALLY busy most the time....i had to play phone tag with them for about a week to get my purchase/install setup.....don't give up on them though, their products are well worth it.....:cheers:
i must say i am glad i didnt give up greg was so helpful and explained everything to me and was very patient with my questions and i ordered a kit :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,655 Posts
has his prices gone up a bit? maybe it's just me but the last time i visited his site, his products were a bit cheaper.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top