Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From all the manuals I have looked at, it looks like the harness should be
there for trucks with the 6 disc or RF unit.. The dealership wanted to sell me the entire steering wheel, but it looks like going through the Collision catalog it is about $15 or so? Is this a possible mod? if so it would be awesome.. :hungry:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Elbo said:
From all the manuals I have looked at, it looks like the harness should be
there for trucks with the 6 disc or RF unit.. The dealership wanted to sell me the entire steering wheel, but it looks like going through the Collision catalog it is about $15 or so? Is this a possible mod? if so it would be awesome.. :hungry:
There is only 1 part number for the center body of the steering column switches, so it is possible to connect them up. Wether or not it is connected to the radio under the dash is another question!!
-Jamie

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I will give it a try.. Give me a link to the proper thingy to order. Do you sell the special tool get the steering wheel off? I think you have to have a 10.5 mm socket, according to the Manual?

·
Registered
42 Posts
phoenix titan said:
done it pull off the old and plug in the new all the titans are prewired i have a xe cc with no ops. but adding them one at a time junk yards are fun!! :huh:
Anyone know the part #?

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered what looked to be the part, it was lableled audio control cover, but it came as just a blank! It was $17 shipped. I am returning it. I'm sort of afraid that they don't have a actual part for it. Except as the whole freaking steering wheel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts