Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. I am reaching out to any Titan owners in the Omaha, NE area that have had Audio/Video work done in their truck. I am looking for reliable installers of audio and video equipment. I have purchased some headrest DVD players and a double din head unit with video and GPS. I could do it myself but frankly I don't want to. I would rather put it in the hands of a pro who can adapt if there are issues. Neither should be a difficult install. Just time consuming. As always thank you for any info.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Is Stereo West still in business? They used to do great work. Depending on what you consider "area" we are in Des Moines...

·
Registered
478 Posts
No recommendations here either. Seems like everyone does it half a$$ anymore. Metro is a little cheaper usually and they have done a few friends trucks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually went by there yesterday and they shot me a price of around 750-800 installed for a new Pioneer 3200bt HU, Metra dash kit, harness, relay and to also install my rear headset dvd players I have as well. Seemed a little high but I really dont know what labor is involved in this. I havent done this kind of thing for years now and have forgotten more than I ever knew about it. I figured I would give Inphase a look see and see what they have to offer. Thanks for replying. I just hope whatever I get looks good. For that kind of money it had better.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Ya doesnt sound horrible but def a lot. I hate doing tht stuff anymore. Lol. Such a pain in the *** installing stereo stuff. Lol. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts