Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I'm done with outside mods for now. Now I thinking of audio upgrades. I have an SE with the 6cd changer with sat ready unit. Is my SE prewired for steering wheel audio controls and can I install a factory sub?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,806 Posts
Skip the factory sub. It sounds horrible.

What kind of imporvement are you looking for? And what is your budget?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,224 Posts
do u have the rockford fosgate pkg?
I got sirius put in but it was REALLY quiet. So I went and got 2 10" subs put in underneath my rear seat. It bumps now
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
artacus said:
Ok, so I'm done with outside mods for now. Now I thinking of audio upgrades. I have an SE with the 6cd changer with sat ready unit. Is my SE prewired for steering wheel audio controls and can I install a factory sub?
Yes, you are pre-wired.
Are you looking to just upgrade your speakers, or the whole system?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just looking for something that sounds a little better than what I got now. I'm not really into the mega buck audio systems. I'm pretty sure I don't have the RF setup, no subwoofer.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
27,783 Posts
Well, I am getting ready to upgrade my speakers first, found some that are quality built, but don't cost a fortune.

When i get home, I will PM you with some info, if you would like.

I'm just trying to get a better sound without a huge investment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,806 Posts
artacus said:
Just looking for something that sounds a little better than what I got now. I'm not really into the mega buck audio systems. I'm pretty sure I don't have the RF setup, no subwoofer.
Thats fine. You can do a lot for not much money. What kind of budget did you have in mind and what kind of music do you like?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,806 Posts
bbomar said:
Well, I am getting ready to upgrade my speakers first, found some that are quality built, but don't cost a fortune.

When i get home, I will PM you with some info, if you would like.

I'm just trying to get a better sound without a huge investment.
Whatcha doin?????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bbomar said:
Well, I am getting ready to upgrade my speakers first, found some that are quality built, but don't cost a fortune.

When i get home, I will PM you with some info, if you would like.

I'm just trying to get a better sound without a huge investment.
Sound good bro. Thanks!:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,806 Posts
artacus said:
The least amount possible lol.
HAHA ok....

Well how about, what kind of music do you like?
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top