Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to boost my pre-out voltage off my deck with this unit, it is currently 4-5 volts and I was wondering if anyone has used AudioControl's 6 channel line drivers. I am doing this so that my amplifiers (Sundown 1200, Sundown 100.4) do not have to work as hard to get the same out put. When I was using my bass expander or reconstruction processor my electrical system didn't struggle nearly as much because I could turn my gain way down and I got more sound for the limited power that I have. I took the bass expander out because I didn't like my bass reconstructed I like the natural bass which I hope to keep with the line driver. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any advise or thoughts would be appreciated.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I used a AudioControl line driver in my other vehicle. In my instance, I have (3) 1,000 watt amps going to 3 separate subs. My local shop advised me to get the line driver to split the pre-out to each amp. I installed it myself.. it was a breeze. Definitely worth the purchase.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Im looking for a LD too. I was looking at the rockford 3sixty, any thoughts on that one?

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
I dont have the $$$ to buy anothe AudioControl THREE.2 or FOUR.1 but with 100% certainty I can assure you that you will never regret getting any AudioControl product. I have user them before and they are just pain out "Dont F&%K with me" items. VERY durable, super reliable and unrivled sound quality.

During a brain fart a few years back I hoocked my FOUR.1 up incorrectly (I think I had some of the jumpers inside inthe wrong location) and shorted something out and did not realize it till I choled on the black smoke. I opened it, moved the jumper back and it still worked 100%. i still used it for 2 years after that and then sold it to a friend thats still using it,.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts