Texas Titan Chrome Step Rails!!

KC $425.00 plus $25.00 shipping
CC $450.00 plus $25.00 shipping

Just call me at 1-800-689-6560
-Jamie

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
What are these made of ? Just chromed aluminum or Steel?
Thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
Is there someplace where we can see these?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Jaime told me that they were the same as the stock ones except the rubber pad was one single piece and chromed is yours a factory texas titan?
Look Here Texas titan info

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
baseballfanz said:
Got some on mine, sorry it's not shinny cause been raining like crazy here in Houston.
Hmmm...the treads on those are quite a bit different than on the regular step rails. The also appear to shaped differently. Are you sure those are factory Nissan or am I just nuts?

·
Premium Member
17,446 Posts
They are factory, they all look like that when I was shopping around. Three difference dealership. You think I got screwed? Now I'm going to have to look into this. :confused:

OK I just looked at Mopar's picture again, those are KC mine is CC. Maybe that's where the difference is at. Can somebody else verify? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I wonder why the kc looks like chromed stock ones and the CC looks a bit aftermarket looking at the end caps and treads.
Things that make you Hmmmm???

·
Registered
76 Posts
mopar said:
I wonder why the kc looks like chromed stock ones and the CC looks a bit aftermarket looking at the end caps and treads.
Things that make you Hmmmm???
Does anyone really know the answer to this? This thread clearly shows 2 different types of rails both claiming to be OEM rails. The ones shown on the KC look like OEM rails (i.e. they are oval) although some pics show one rubber and some show 2 pieces (I really don't mind either way), but the CC pics show a completely different, although very slightly, rail that is more rectangular in shape.

I really like the oval OEM rails, but need them for a CC. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
baseballfanz said:
The chrome Texas Titan steps does not look like the LE factory step, maybe the Texas Titan use after market steps as part of their package.

just to let u know I have seen the texas edition at my dealer even in a cc and they are the same as factory LE stock ones...except chrome... I have seen others with aftermarket ones though that were "TX editions" at the dealer also though...I dunno why this would be...so they just make their own tx editions and sell as TX editions even though they really arent like that from factory?

·
Registered
76 Posts
argghhh!! This thread is very frustrating. I have been watching this thread since the beginning and can still not figure it out. Chrome rails are the last piece of the chrome puzzle for my Titan, but I can not find a set that I will know what they look like.

Is Jamie still around? Did a search and have not seen a post from him in a long time. Jamie, if you are still around could you post of a pic of the exact rails you are selling.

Not trying to vent, but I have been looking for a long time and can not find a set that looks like OEM rails, but chrome.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I agree...although I haven't been looking long. Just got my truck 12 days ago:hat: . But if i can find the oem rails in chrome at the right price (I know they will be more than the regular ones!), it will be my first purchase.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I have just replaced my Gray Aluminum Step Rails with the new OEM Accessory Chrome Step Rails from Nissan.
The Crew Cab Rails have 2 step plates while the King Cab have 1 long continuous step plate.
They are similar to original Grey Rails except these are made of steel,not aluminum,the end caps are flat instead of Bullet shaped.
The Rail itself is still oval shaped,maybe a little more round than the original.
You must use the new provided mounting brackets.But they bolt easily in the original existing body locations.
The install took me about 15 minutes and give the Truck a great look when using in between Chrome Wheels.
They fit nice and snug just like the originals.
These are not some cheap aftermarket rail that sticks out 3" past wheels.
These look like they belong.
$450.00 for a new set is a killer deal,Dealer cost on the Crew Cab Rails is $426.00

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nissan Mike said:
I have just replaced my Gray Aluminum Step Rails with the new OEM Accessory Chrome Step Rails from Nissan.
The Crew Cab Rails have 2 step plates while the King Cab have 1 long continuous step plate.
They are similar to original Grey Rails except these are made of steel,not aluminum,the end caps are flat instead of Bullet shaped.
The Rail itself is still oval shaped,maybe a little more round than the original.
You must use the new provided mounting brackets.But they bolt easily in the original existing body locations.
The install took me about 15 minutes and give the Truck a great look when using in between Chrome Wheels.
They fit nice and snug just like the originals.
These are not some cheap aftermarket rail that sticks out 3" past wheels.
These look like they belong.
$450.00 for a new set is a killer deal,Dealer cost on the Crew Cab Rails is $426.00
Can you post some pics and maybe where you got them? I know you said the Dealer, but my Dealer is crap (small town). If I was really lucky, a Nissan part number would be awesome. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Ok Guys here it is.
Nissan Titan Chrome Step Rails
King Cab Part Number 999T6-WS0C2 Dlr Net=$398.00 List=$528.00
Crew Cab Part Number 999T6-WS0C4 Dlr Net=$426.00 List=$565.00
Once again the King Cab Rails are a little shorter but can be installed on a Crew Cab they just don't fit as well.The King Cab has one continuous step plate.
The Crew Cab Rails are longer to fit both doors in full and have two individual step plates in center of each door opening.
There are four Mounting studs underneath the body,the front two are for the front door mounting,the third and forth are used depending on whether you are using the shorter or longer rails.ie King vs Crew.
Trust me use the "Two Step Plate Crew" rails so that step plates align in center of doors on Crew Cab,and like wise use the "One Step Plate King" so that full coverage is provided for suicide doors on King Cabs.
Most dealers will sell these for Dlr Net plus 10 or 20% to increase accessory sales quotas.Tell them you read it on Titan Talk if still having trouble contact the Parts Manager at Nissan of El Monte 626-350-8868 he would be glad to help you.Tell him Mike referred you though TT

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well seems my good feeling purchase is turning a little sour. My dealer agreed to me buying step rails at "dealer cost" when I purchased my truck 3 weeks ago. I have a piece of paper documenting this statement. Today I went in and they said $499 was the best they could do for the chrome step rails and they couldn't sell it for dealer cost $426. Arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggh! $40,000 truck and they can't sell me steps rails at cost as agreed! Just doesn't make sense.
"misslelau
"misslelau
"misslelau
"misslelau
"misslelau

1 - 20 of 25 Posts