Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
You need to go in and see The Owner or General Manager.
Maybe you need to remind them about the original arrangement.
If it was an oral statement you're pretty much cooked.
If however you have this in writing on a "Due Bill" and signed,it is a continuation of the contract you both agreed to when you made your purchase.
Try contacting the dealers Consumer Affairs Manager,this works even better if you have not received your sales satisfaction survey yet.REMIND THEM!!!!
They will go out of their way to ensure you give them "Extremely Satisfied" grades on this survey.
It's not like your asking for something for nothing....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thats the plan. I have a Due Bill. That states I can purchase step rails and bed extender at "DEALER COST." It was lunch so GM had stepped out, I also had to step out as I could feel myself getting a little hot. What bugs me the most is this is an agreement to buy them at cost... not like I get them for free or some extreme discount at there loss! I have not filled out my survey yet. My experience has been excellent minus this agreement. I guess I will try again and talk to someone higher up. Need to make some copies of this Due Bill first, I almost forgot to ask for it back just before I left. Thanks for your advice!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Now that your back any insight on these step rails???

21 - 25 of 25 Posts