Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in central texas recommend a better Nissan dealer. I have been using southpoint Nissan, but have not been blown away by anything they have done, to say the least.

Also, after hanging around here and reading the threads, I have to say some of you guys on here are a lot smarter and know more about the Titans then the service department does......:bump:

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have never taken the Titan but take my Xterra a lot to Roundrock Nissan. It's like 75 miles for me too. They seem to never BS me and always seem to have parts... never have to wait to order in.

They give our Xterra Club a 10% discount... I bet they would this club too if you mention this is where you heard about them! I'd take the Titan if I needed but local is where I bought it and they seem OK thus far.

·
Super Moderator
159,636 Posts
I use Round Rock Nissan. I bought my truck at the place you mention, but it's way too far for me to go for service as I live in the Cedar Park area. I've been quite happy with Round Rock though. They've done all my stuff except one of my oil changes. That would include the cam bolt TSB and one little warranty issue. I tried twice to buy the truck from RR, but got no follow through at all. Go figure.

As for knowing more than the guys here, I can only imagine it's really hard for the service guys to know as much detail about every Nissan vehicle as the guys on this forum know about the Titan.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, but, either they are leading me on that they don't know anything or they are really clueless...

I had the classic dash squeak above the instrument cluster. Do a simple search on here and it's a fairly common problem, but after I showed them the squeak by putting pressure on the dash up and down, they couldn't get it to do in again in the shop, and didn't fix anything.

I asked if they had replaced many rear ends, they acted like they didn't know what I was talking about

I told them that the TPS light flashed for a few minutes before lighting up and then went off, again, search on here will tell you it's a bad TPS sensor, but they just filled the tires up from 35 to 37 psi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts