Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A really nice aquaitance from "Club" tried to help a few of us out that wanted the 2*advance today. A friend of mine and myself both have 04's, and were unsuccessful at getting the advance. My friend's Titan supposedly went through but upon recheck-no advance?? on mine, wouldn't even communicate with my ecu??? All of this with the Auto Ingenuity. Help if you can. Anyone in NC willing to try the Advance with Osiris and see if that works?

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
I have used Autoenginuity on four Titans and four Armadas, two of them were 04's and didn't have a problem. When doing the advance, you have like two seconds to click the up arrow and done buttons, otherwise it won't take. I suspect that may have been the problem since I haven't run into any situations like you described. If he didn't beat the two second clock, all you do is reinitiate the test and do it again till it takes.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sudden urge said:
I have used Autoenginuity on four Titans and four Armadas, two of them were 04's and didn't have a problem. When doing the advance, you have like two seconds to click the up arrow and done buttons, otherwise it won't take. I suspect that may have been the problem since I haven't run into any situations like you described. If he didn't beat the two second clock, all you do is reinitiate the test and do it again till it takes.
Thanks man, I also noticed you on the other site/thread post. You bounce too, huh. LOL

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Titan4mde said:
Thanks man, I also noticed you on the other site/thread post. You bounce too, huh. LOL

Yep, tons of people in the know at each site.

·
Registered
121 Posts
From looking at Auto Engenuity it seems to be a bit like Cipher, but with support for most brands of vehicles.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I'll be in Maggie Valley this weekend camping, and if it doesn't take(we're gonna try again), I'll see if someone is still around Pigeon Forge on Sunday from the meet up there. I've got to take my camper up there Sunday anyhow. Maybe we'll get it worked out.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have an '04 and use Autoenginuity with no problems. You also have to purchase the Enhanced Nissan Interface to do the timing advance, if you haven't already.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts