Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a big fan of being the one who gets to chose when to lock and unlock my truck doors. My 2015 Titan has two programmable options, based on what I can figure from the owner's manual. Default is: Doors lock at 15 MPH and unlock when shift to Park. Other is: Doors lock at 15 MPH and must be unlocked by the door switch. Is there a way to set it such that I lock the doors if and when I want them locked with the door switch and unlock them likewise??

·
Registered
355 Posts
Does anybody have a clue?
Have you tried this?

1. Close all doors.2. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.3. Do one of the following within 20 seconds of performing step 2.

** To change AUTO LOCK settings: push and hold the power door lock switch to the position (LOCK) for more than 5 seconds.

** To change AUTO UNLOCK settings: push and hold the power door lock switch to the position (UNLOCK) for more than 5 seconds.

When activated, the hazard indicator will flash twice. When deactivated, the hazard indicator will flash once.5. The ignition must be placed in the OFF and ON position again between each setting change.

Not sure if it'll work with your year, but worth a shot.

Reactions: NCC-80102

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, JohnnyMac.

That was precisely the cure. The owners manual for my 2015 gives slightly less than half of what's contained in your post.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Thanks, JohnnyMac.

That was precisely the cure. The owners manual for my 2015 gives slightly less than half of what's contained in your post.
Great! Glad it worked. Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts