Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am have a problem with my auto window on the pass side if it is craked about 2 inches and u pull all the way to the second click to activate the auto up feature the window goes up and then it goes right back down to the same 2 inch crack were it was to start with has anyone else had this problem is it a manuf.. defect......

·
Registered
5 Posts
carver1titan4x4 said:
i am have a problem with my auto window on the pass side if it is craked about 2 inches and u pull all the way to the second click to activate the auto up feature the window goes up and then it goes right back down to the same 2 inch crack were it was to start with has anyone else had this problem is it a manuf.. defect......
Do you have weather guards that insert into the gap where the glass runs? I have the issue and it is because the weather guard expanded or shifted a little and the gap is a but tight. The sensor on the window motor feels the extra strain and thinks it's chopping a finger off and reverses. If you don't have guards then maybe the gap has tighten due to weather.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts