Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read in the manual that you could lower the front windows by holding down one of the buttons on the FOB and that you could do the same thing by turning and holding the key in the door. Front windows come down with the FOB but not back up. Only the passenger window will go back up using the key. Is this how it's supposed to work or am I missing something? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
NHTitan said:
I read in the manual that you could lower the front windows by holding down one of the buttons on the FOB
What page is it on? I didn't think it was mentioned in the manual.


NHTitan said:
and that you could do the same thing by turning and holding the key in the door. Front windows come down with the FOB but not back up. :rolleyes:?
That's normal or at least mine does the same.


NHTitan said:
Only the passenger window will go back up using the key. Is this how it's supposed to work or am I missing something?
Not normal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
NHTitan said:
I read in the manual that you could lower the front windows by holding down one of the buttons on the FOB and that you could do the same thing by turning and holding the key in the door. Front windows come down with the FOB but not back up. Only the passenger window will go back up using the key. Is this how it's supposed to work or am I missing something? :rolleyes:
This is a neat feature! Mine work normally however. You might need dealer to check this out for you. There was a post previously saying that only the his driver's side went back up! I wish that the backseat windows also came down. One thing, You door is shut when your trying rolling them back up right? :computern
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
429 Posts
NHTitan said:
I read in the manual that you could lower the front windows by holding down one of the buttons on the FOB and that you could do the same thing by turning and holding the key in the door. Front windows come down with the FOB but not back up. Only the passenger window will go back up using the key. Is this how it's supposed to work or am I missing something? :rolleyes:
I did not look at the manual but both driver and passenger side go down and go up using the FOB on my Titan. I would like to think that is the normal operations of that feature.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
1BadTitan said:
How do you make them go back up from the fob
According to the manual and the dealer, it is a down only. Up is from the key in the door lock or by using the window switches.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
495 Posts
rrumaner said:
According to the manual and the dealer, it is a down only. Up is from the key in the door lock or by using the window switches.
You must have an updated manual. I couldn't find where it says in the manual.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,155 Posts
as rrumaner has said,

using the FOB: driver's and passenger's window only go down...

using the key: both windows go up...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
647 Posts
Prometheus said:
as rrumaner has said,

using the FOB: driver's and passenger's window only go down...

using the key: both windows go up...
Ditto, just tried it. Windows go down only with the key fob.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top