Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a 2018 PRO-4X and when I would pull in my garage or a parking spot and came close to something the camera would automatically display. I just traded in for a the 2020 PRO-4X and the camera does not come on automatically. I have gone through all the settings that I am aware of and cannot find anything. Does anyone know of a way or if this feature exists in the 2020s?

·
Registered
2020 NISSAN TITAN PRO 4X
22 Posts
I know mine has never came on either. I forgot about the basketball pole backing out of my garage and it came to a dead stop... Saved my a$*. I am interested to see if there is an option for this.

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know mine has never came on either. I forgot about the basketball pole backing out of my garage and it came to a dead stop... Saved my a$*. I am interested to see if there is an option for this.

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That happened to me as I was backing out of the garage early in the morning, the garbage can had blown in the drive way. It scared the crap out of me when it just stopped. Glad I have the feature though.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
So I had a 2018 PRO-4X and when I would pull in my garage or a parking spot and came close to something the camera would automatically display. I just traded in for a the 2020 PRO-4X and the camera does not come on automatically. I have gone through all the settings that I am aware of and cannot find anything. Does anyone know of a way or if this feature exists in the 2020s?
Now for the important stuff, how did you do on the trade in and how much off the new one?
Camera questions and answers will come.

Clint

·
Registered
61 Posts
Did you get the all-around camera? What happens when you push the camera button next to the infotainment screen does it cycle through the various views

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes 360 all around and it does cycle through when pushing the camera button on the screen. I can find any settings for the camera system though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm at a total loss. Ask the dealer. When I brought my truck in for oil change in January there was a recall update to the infotainment Center having to do with the backup camera maybe it's related

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now for the important stuff, how did you do on the trade in and how much off the new one?
Camera questions and answers will come.

Clint

HaHa, The important stuff. So I got 31,500 for trade in. After everything said and done the 2020 PRO-4X with Convenience, utility and, moonroof packages, and running boards I drove it off the lot for $50,000, that includes tax, tag, title. Part of the deal was that I would keep the Bakflip bed cover, Stillen exhaust system, and Wildpeak tires that had less than 500 miles. The service department changed out the exhaust and remounted/balanced the tires all for $100. My old truck sold the same day. Very curious what they got for it. If I had more time I would have sold it myself, but do to moving soon I didn't want to hassle with it.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Very nice, I’m going to see what I’m offered in person for mine. The dealers bs online black book said the low 20’s , the truck was $49,000 2 years ago. If mine is worth nothing then so is theirs.
Enjoy it.

Clint

·
Registered
189 Posts
My 2018 also has the approach feature with the front camera. Maybe with the new automatic braking nannies, they deemed that unnecessary? I know some people on the forum and a few reviews I read online complained about the camera automatically coming on, but I like it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I found this in the 2020 owner's manual online. Maybe yours is turned off.
So I went into the settings like it said and and didnt work. I even tried to turn it on/off a couple times but still no luck. I may head to the dealer in the morning to see. I know on Fords you can get into the computer system using something called forscan (i think is what its called) and do alot of stuff with it. I have a buddy who does it with his Ford all the time. He was able to even do something with it where he could add LED bulbs with out adding the resistors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts