Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Any One Out There Have An Automatic Truck Start What Features Can You Put On The Remote Besides Lock And Unlock ,would Like To Buy One For The Summer Time Get My Truck Cold Before I Get In It It Gets Pertty Hot In Texas..

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
xavier said:
Does Any One Out There Have An Automatic Truck Start What Features Can You Put On The Remote Besides Lock And Unlock ,would Like To Buy One For The Summer Time Get My Truck Cold Before I Get In It It Gets Pertty Hot In Texas..

i got a clifford 50.5x alarm installed for 650 that has remote start, digital tilt (protection for rims) glass breakage sensor, dual stage shock sensor.. it's awesome i can start my truck from about 3-4 blocks away easily and it's cold when i get into mine

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Mine has a quick stop feature that allows you to lock your Titan with engine running with no key in the ignition. This allows you to go into a convenience store while the heater or air conditioning is on and not have to worry about the truck getting stolen.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
i have the omega max-e remote start on mine andi jsut recently added the actuall alarm systme with the PAGER remote . .so if anything goes on with the truck and i am in range of the vehicle then i will be paged .. also this new remote lets me start the truck from a much greater distance than with just a regular alarm key fob...

if you do a search someone on here was offering a remote start system but you would be able to use you STOCK key fob .

also there is this thing called CELLSTART..check it out
http://www.jbstech.com/cellstart.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts